(August 15, 2016) We are looking for entry level and mid-level software developers to join our team building online applications, mobile applications and websites. If you want to learn, this position is for you.
These are full-time positions in our office, so please apply only if this is your plan as well.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop online solutions under a lead developer, from client requirements.
- Coding server-side in visual studio.
- Work in a small team with other developers, project manager, qa, designers.
- Develop scale-out applications using Amazon AWS.
- Interact directly with clients.
- Understand and appreciate the value of high quality user experience.
- You take pride in doing your best work.
- You have a positive attitude.
- You take a genuine interest in this field.
- You are flexible and creative.
- You have a strong focus on quality and detail.
- You are an independent worker.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably a BS in web development, CS or computer engineering
- Experience in server-side web development, Windows Server preferred
- Experience with dotnet (c# or vb) helpful
- Strong understanding of html/css/ajax
Contensive develops online applications, mobile applications and websites. We help our clients from concept through the life-cycle with mobile and Internet-based solutions. We are a small organization with over 14 years of experience delivering innovative technology solutions.
Leesburg is a quick drive with little traffic from the Ashburn, Sterling, Herndon, Reston, etc. From the west, Leesburg can cut your commute time in half.